The Machines page provides users with an overview of the customers’ machines and the ability to control various aspects and functions of machine remote service.
Search Machine – The Search Machine function allows users to search / filter the machines list based on keywords such as Name, Serial Number, or Location.
Company Access – This column indicates and controls whether or not technicians will be able to establish remote service sessions to the machine.
- Locked – When locked, technicians are not able to establish a remote service session to the machine.
- Unlocked – When unlocked, technicians are able to establish a remote service session to the machine.
- Disabled – When disabled, this indicates that the machine is not presently enabled for remote service. Technicians will not be able to establish a remote service session to the machine.
- Lock / Unlock Toggle – Simply click the icon to lock (or unlock) a machine for remote service from technicians.
Action – This column provides users with access to various remote service functions.
- Machine Keys – Up to three remote service sessions can be established simultaneously for a given machine. The three keys provide access and status of these sessions.
- A gray key indicates that the key is unused and available for remote service. Clicking on a gray key will start a remote service session.
- A red key indicates that the key is presently in use. Hovering the mouse over the key will indicate the user presently using the session. Clicking on a red key will allow the user to revoke a remote service session.
- Ping Graph – presents the user with a network connectivity ping graph for both the location connection as well as the machine connection. Click the icon to access ping graph (opens in a new window).
- Preview Machine – This function presents the user with a machine preview – without starting a remote service session. Click to open the machine preview page.
- Remote Service Session Report – This produces a Remote Service Session report detailing all remote service sessions over the past year. Click to download a report as a .pdf file to your computer.
Contract Status – This column indicates the current Customer Portal contract status. Hovering the mouse over the icon will indicate the status and date of the current contract.
Connection Status – This column indicates the current connectivity status of the location connection through which the machine is routed. Multiple machines can use the same location connection.
When the icon is green, then the location connection is online.
When the icon is red, then the location connection is offline.
Machine Status – This column indicates the current connectivity status of the individual machine connection.
When the icon is green, then the machine connection is online.
When the icon is red, then the machine connection is offline.
Name – This column indicates the default name or customer specified nickname of the machine.
Serial Number – This column indicates the serial number of the machine.
Location – This column indicates the customer location the machine.
© 2020 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.