There are a couple ways to find your network information:
- From either the Customer Portal under the Remote Service tab (requires active Remote Service product), or from the Remote Service Platform:
1. Go to the Machines tab, and search for the machine or network you’re looking for.
2. Start a remote service session and click the Preview Machine icon .
3. Navigate to the Settings tab.
Network information is displayed on this page.
- From the Remote Service platform:
1. Go to Admin > Networks.
2. Search for the desired network, and click Edit (in the Actions column).
3. The shop floor network information will be displayed.
This includes details such as the Shop Floor LAN (Gateway, Subnet Mask, and Subnet IDs), Proxy/DNS information, and Tunnel IPs for Asia, Europe, and US.
© 2020 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.