This article describes search features that are specific to the function of search for devices in SERVICE > Admin. Click here to find out more about the general search syntax used in ei3 web applications.
The search terms you enter will be applied to many fields associated with devices and machines:
- General device information (Name, Manufacturer, Category, Serial Number, Model, Location);
- Access information of the device (Username and Host Name);
- Networking information of the device (Argo IP Address and Local IP Address);
- Information about where the device is located (Location Name and Code);
- Information about the machine where the device is installed (Name, Serial Number, Project Name, Product Line Name).
It is also possible to use the following special keywords in your searches (all keywords are case-insensitive):
- or to narrow down the search results to devices connected to machines that are currently online or offline, respectively;
- or to narrow down the search results to devices classified as edge or non-edge, respectively; note that not all OEMs support the edge classification for devices.
© 2023 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.