This one-click report provides detailed information about remote service sessions for the selected machine. This report can be found from the Remote Service page, under Reports.
Machine Information – General identification information about the machine including a machine image.
Session Count By Purpose – A graph of total monthly remote service session counts grouped by purpose over the past year.
Session Hours By Purpose – A graph of total monthly remote service session counts grouped by purpose over the past year.
Service Sessions – A list of all remote service sessions conducted with the selected machine including:
- Date – The date the service session ended.
- End Time (UTC) – The time the service session ended in the UTC time zone.
- Key Creator – The user that created the remote service session key.
- Key User – The user that used the remote service session key.
- Duration – The duration in hours, minutes, and seconds of the remote service session.
- Purpose – The purpose selected for the remote service session.
- Type – The type of remote service session.
Green keys represent direct remote service sessions.
Blue keys represent e-mailed remote service sessions.
Machine Journal – A list of all machine journal entries for the selected machine, including:
- Date / Time – The date and time the journal entry was created in the UTC time zone.
- User – The user that created the journal entry.
© 2020 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.