This one-click report provides detailed information about SERVICE sessions for a machine. This report can be generated from the Machines page by clicking on the icon next to the machine of interest.
Machine Information – General identification information about the machine.
Session Count By Purpose – A graph of total monthly SERVICE session counts grouped by purpose over the past 12 months.
Session Hours By Purpose – A graph of total monthly SERVICE session durations grouped by purpose over the past year.
Service Sessions – A list of all SERVICE sessions conducted with the selected machine, including:
- Date – The date the session ended.
- End Time (UTC) – The time the session ended in the UTC time zone.
- Key Creator – The user who created the SERVICE session key.
- Key User – The user who used the SERVICE session key.
- Duration – The duration in hours, minutes, and seconds of the session.
- Purpose – The purpose selected for the session.
- Type – The type of session:
- Green keys represent direct SERVICE sessions, initiated by the logged in ei³ user.
- Blue keys represent emailed SERVICE session keys.
Historical Session Activity – The number of sessions and their total and average duration for each month of the past 12-month period.
Machine Journal – A list of all machine journal entries for the selected machine, including:
- Date / Time – The date and time the journal entry was created in the UTC time zone.
- User – The user that created the journal entry.
- Notes – Historical view of the comments entered by the OEM experts or external users during or after the remote sessions.
© 2023 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.