This article describes search features that are specific to the function of search for networks in SERVICE > Admin. Click here to find out more about the general search syntax used in ei3 web applications.
The search terms you enter will be applied to many fields associated with networks:
- The Network Name, also known as the Project Id;
- The MAC address;
- Most of the configured IP addresses (IP, Subnet Mask, Gateway, Proxy IP, Primary and Secondary DNS, Shop Floor LAN);
- The software version of the Amphion;
- The Proxy User Name;
- The Location Name and Code, and the Company Name where the network is installed.
It is also possible to use the following special keywords in your searches (all keywords are case-insensitive):
- enabled or disabled to narrow down the search results to networks that are active or inactive, respectively;
- netonline or netoffline to narrow down the search results to networks that are currently online or offline, respectively;
- dhcp or nodhcp to narrow down the search results to networks that use or do not use DHCP, respectively.
© 2023 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.