Process Capability Report
- Log into the Customer Portal, select a machine, and go to the Quality tab.
- From Test Results, find the item you’d like to generate a capability report for. Note that you may have to change the time period using the icon as the displayed item list defaults to the last 7 days. Please note that this item must have a numeric test result value, as the report will not work with test results that require a true/false answer. Also remember the item’s test method name as this will be used later.
- Grab the item’s product number listed in the corresponding column. Save this number as you will need it later.
- From the left menu, select Reports, and select the Process Capability report.
- Go through the report generation process, selecting the necessary parameters as you go.
Creating a working report can be a tricky process. Here are some tips to help with creating the perfect report for your needs.
During report generation, it is recommended that you choose the following options:
- In step 2, select all options.
- In step 3, use the product number found earlier from the Test Results page. Type it into the search bar for easy access to your desired item.
- In step 4, use the test method name from earlier to select the displayed details for your report.
- In step 5, expanding the date range to a longer time period may help with creating desirable report results.
- In step 7, choosing a lower sample size (1 for example) may provide more desirable report details.
© 2019 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.