Use the Downtime Summary report to produce an ad-hoc analysis of your machine’s downtime events.
Select Codes & Categories
- This will select all items to be analyzed.
- Use check boxes to select which items will be analyzed. (If no boxes are checked NO items will be analyzed)
- Use check boxes to select which items will not be analyzed. (If no boxes are checked ALL items will be analyzed)
- Choosing group by category will display data in graphs where each item in the graphs is a category.
- Choosing group by code will display data in graphs where each item in the graphs is a code.
- Select a start date by either typing in the date or click on the button to the right of the Year field to bring up a calendar on which you may find and click on a start date. You must also enter a start time.
- Select an end date by either typing in the date or click on the button to the right of the Year field to bring up a calendar on which you may find and click on an end date. You must also enter an end time.
- After choosing your preferences, click Viewto see the analyses of the chosen data.
Downtime Pareto Graph
- This graph displays the total hours of downtime over the specified period. Each bar represents either a category or a code depends on your choices earlier. You can click on a bar to see more detailed information.
- Click here to find out more about the pareto analysis.
Downtime Pie Chart
- This graph displays the same data as the Downtime Pareto Graph above, but in a pie chart as percentages of the total downtime for the specified time period. You can click on a section of the pie chart for more detailed information.
- In this section users may view various statistics of the downtime.
© 2023 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.