For anything that has an active Remote Monitoring subscription, administrators can create alerts in ei3 to send texts and emails to notify people when;
- Something in a connected machine or process is not right. For example, when a process measurement like a temperature, tension, or pressure moves outside of a specified limit an alert can be sent,
- A piece of equipment, machine or line stops producing and is “down” for certain period of time, or
- There is a maintenance item or situation developing that requires immediate attention.
Take these steps to create an Alert for a monitored value
- Log into the ei3 Customer Portal with your ei3 administrator credentials
- Tap Remote Monitoring on the horizontal menu bar
- Tap Alerts under Admin Tools on the left vertical menu bar. (If the Admin Tools menu item is not available, then the account you used to log in does not have Administrator rights. )
- Configure Process Data alerts for equipment on the shop floor
Take these steps to create an Alert for production downtime
A subscription to the Downtime Tracking application is required for access to Downtime alerts
- Log into the ei3 Customer Portal with your ei3 Administrator credentials
- Tap Downtime Tracking on the horizontal menu bar
- Tap Alerts under Admin Tools on the left vertical menu bar. If the Admin Tools menu item is not available, contact your administrator for Administrative access to Downtime Tracking.
- Configure Downtime alerts for equipment on the shop floor
© 2020 ei3 Corporation. Content of this web page is proprietary to ei3 Corporation.